Assistant Site Merchandiser
YDesign Group is an online-led retailer offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting and furnishings to design driven consumers and trade professionals. YDesign Group inspires our customers to confidently fulfill their interior design visions with us by providing them an incomparable experience: a combination of products, advice, inspiration, site design and services that no competitor can match.
Are you highly organized with a keen eye for detail? Are you passionate about design? Are you for a role in on-line merchandising/marketing? The Assistant Site Merchandiser is a key player in the Merchandising team as he/she is responsible for the execution and maintenance of promotions on YDesign Group on-line businesses. The Assistant Site Merchandiser also works closely with the Merchant team to support other site merchandising projects as we help people bring great design into the spaces they live, work and play.
• Accurately track/manage and set up promotions in internal systems in support of YDesign Group ecommerce sites.
• Communicate with the merchant team on deadlines and priorities to meet the promotional deadlines.
• Work closely with Merchandising and Marketing on all promotional set up issues/updates/new process refinements.
• Support Marketing campaigns in the planning, execution and management of various sales within our ecommerce system.
• QA YDesign Group ecommerce sites to validate accuracy of product assortment, pricing, discount and sale messaging.
• Assort feature/content pages and sub-categories while maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout all content pages.
• Enhance new and featured product visibility across the site.
• Maintain and improve processes as needed to ensure efficient, timely and accurate promotion execution.
• Partner with Marketing on brand and product category landing page refreshes.
• Review competitive sites for visual merchandising opportunities.
• Participate in cross functional special projects as needed.
• 1-2 years data entry experience
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel
• Highly organized
• Stringent eye for detail
• Results focused, can handle multiple projects and priorities
• Technology/tool savvy
• Resourceful and self-driven with strong work ethic
• Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
• Scrappy – get things done within the constraints of a growing business
• Willingness to learn in a rapidly growing environment
• Loves design and has passion about being part of this company
• Understanding of online shopping / e-commerce a plus