Digital Visual Designer
YDesign group is hiring a Digital Visual Designer to ensure that our assets are pixel-perfect, engaging, and on brand. These assets include Y Brands websites (Ylighting.com & Yliving.com), email marketing, social media, and digital advertisements.
The position is a great opportunity for someone that has a design point of view, is organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, including management.
Key responsibilities include
• Drive design projects from start to finish, collaborating with marketing, merchandising and ecommerce teams; assets include email marketing, landing pages, graphic website assets, and editorial content
• Prepare artwork and markup for email campaigns and banner advertising to meet internal and external partner requirements
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for web projects as need
• Research and apply design practices, identifying problems and proposing creative solutions for web and email projects
• Drive Y’s digital brand standards in collaboration with design counterparts across Y Brands.
• Manage a high volume of requests while meeting project deadlines and demonstrating a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
• Communicate effectively with coworkers
• 50% – Email production; updating content in pre-existing templates, development, design
• 30% – Website content updates; updating current pages with new content
• 10% – Web design prototyping and development
• 10% – Communication, meetings
• Expert command of Adobe Creative Cloud applications; Illustrator and Photoshop specifically
• You will be required to design and build responsive emails and web pages from scratch
• A portfolio of web and digital work ready for presentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• BA/BS in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent preferred, or other certification or 5+ years equivalent experience in a design-related field
• 5-plus years of experience
• Experience working with an ecommerce or Content Management System preferred, E.g., Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
• Experience working with an Email Management System, e.g., Silverpop, Bronto, Listrak
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience with ecommerce or retail websites is preferred, but not required
• A personal interest in modern design is encouraged
About YDesign Group
YDesign Group is an online-led retailer offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furnishings, and decorative plumbing to design driven consumers and trade professionals. Through the Lumens, YLighting and YLiving brands we inspire customers to confidently fulfill their interior design visions by providing them an incomparable experience: a combination of products, advice, inspiration, site design and services that no competitor can match.
Lumens is a well-known Sacramento brand which is now part of the YDesign Group. We are an online-led retailer offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furnishings, and home decor to design driven consumers and trade professionals. Our extensive, yet carefully curated selection ranges from iconic mid-century designs to today’s most innovative products.
We are uncompromising in our customer experience and team-oriented as we work towards organizational results together. YDesign Group is one of Sacramento’s fastest growing companies.
Check us out here: