Web + Email Graphic Designer
YDesign group is hiring a Web + Email Graphic Designer to ensure that our assets are pixel-perfect, engaging, and on brand. These assets include Y Brands websites, email marketing, social media, and digital advertisements.
The position is a great opportunity for someone that has a design point of view, is organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, including management.
Key responsibilities include
• Drive design projects from start to finish, collaborating with marketing, merchandising and ecommerce teams; assets include email marketing, landing pages, graphic website assets, and editorial content
• Prepare artwork and markup for email campaigns and banner advertising to meet internal and external partner requirements; at Y, we publish six responsive design emails per week
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for web projects; these include landing pages, and other content pages on the website.
• Research and apply design practices, identifying problems and proposing creative solutions; use of applications that audit Y materials are required, e.g., Email on Acid and similar applications
• Drive Y’s digital brand standards in collaboration with design counterparts across Y Brands.
• Manage a high volume of requests while meeting project deadlines and demonstrating a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
• Communicate effectively with coworkers
• 50% – Website content updates; updating current pages with new content
• 30% – Email production; updating content in pre-existing templates, development, design
• 10% – Web design prototyping and development
• 10% – Communication, meetings
• Expert command of Adobe Creative Cloud applications; Illustrator and Photoshop specifically
• You will be required to design and build responsive emails and web pages from scratch
• A portfolio of web and digital work ready for presentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• BA/BS in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent preferred, or other certification or 5+ years equivalent experience in a design-related field
• 5-plus years of experience
• Experience working with an ecommerce or Content Management System preferred, E.g., Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
• Experience working with an Email Management System, e.g., Silverpop
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience with ecommerce or retail websites is preferred, but not required
• A personal interest in modern design is encouraged