YDesign Group is an online retailer offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting and furnishings to design driven consumers and trade professionals. The Order Operations Specialist works with the vendor network to ensure we meet our shipping timeframe for the customer. It is a great opportunity for an organized, enthusiastic, highly motivated individual. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to build relationships with vendors and must be proficient at using web-based applications to research orders, inventory and tracking. Multi-tasking is a must for maximum efficiency.
• Ensures that orders are shipped in the timeliest manner by communicating with vendors on ship dates and tracking information. Update customers with shipping dates and tracking information
• Work with vendors to show them how to provide updates through YDesign order portal.
• Communicate with Customer Service and Sales team on order shipping issues.
• Maintain vendor relationships through excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS Preferred or at least 1-year experience in order logistics, purchasing, fulfillments and data entry
• Proven ability to do research, analyze and implement corrective actions
• Familiar with the drop ship eCommerce business model
• Knowledgeable in shipping carrier policies and practices
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new software
• Team player with ability to brainstorm, adapt and give and take constructive feedback
• Ideal candidate is familiar with any of NetSuite, SPS Commerce and Tableau
Culture / Personality Traits
• Detail oriented
• Independent and self-motivated
• Customer first mentality
• Great team player
• Positive Role Model