Are you looking for a job where you can use your mad proofreading skills? Do you work well with minimal supervision? If you have data entry experience this may be the job for you. We have an environment where we work diligently and still find the time to enjoy ourselves.
The Product Content Publisher accurately enters validated, comprehensive product data into the YDesign product information management (PIM) tool within designated deadlines while creating an engaging customer experience that assists with the buying experience.
• Obtain new product data and images from brands and 3rd party representatives
• Enter new product data and images into internal content management systems
• Manage and facilitate data update projects
• Under minimal supervision the Product Content Publisher manages competing and changing priorities
• Attend new product training to gain in-depth knowledge of products
• Suggest enhancements to content management systems and data entry workflow
• Develop and maintain proficiency using product content management systems (P.I.M. / Demandware / Adobe Scene 7)
• Processing volume data entry
• Experience using internet/ecommerce data entry systems
• 2 years’ content writing
Skills & Abilities
• Data entry / typing speed minimum of 55 wpm
• Basic level competency working with the Microsoft suite of products
• Basic level competency working with Photoshop
• Proficient editing own and others work
• Reasoning, basic problem solving & decision-making ability directly related to job responsibilities
• Expresses interest in learning and demonstrates traits of curiosity
• High school diploma or GED/HiSET Certification
APPLICANTS: We recommend using the Google Chrome browser for best results when applying via our applicant tracking system.