Does consulting with customers by phone, chat and email regarding their home furnishing selections sound like fun to you? Customer Service Representatives at YDesign Group are obsessed with customers. We create memorable customer experiences while consulting and solving customer issues.
Part of being able to create a memorable experience is being knowledgeable about our product. If you bring a passion for design and a sincere desire to service customers, we will provide extensive training and the support you need for a successful employment experience.
• Respond to customer service calls, emails and chats related to order status, returns, tracking shipments and other service-related questions from customers shopping our on-line brands
• Make outbound calls to inform customers of long lead times and/or frequent changes in estimated ship dates, offering alternative solutions if delays don’t meet their project timeline
• Research complex customer issues related to ordering, fulfillment, tracking and returns and resolve to maximize customer satisfaction within company guidelines
• Assist customers in selecting lighting, fans, furniture and home accessory products that meet their design preferences and budget
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a related service and/or sales role (retail store, showroom or office environment interacting with customers by phone, email and/or chat)
• Excellent communication skills — both written and verbal – are essential
• Articulate language skills, professional presentation and proper use of grammar
• Minimum 2 years call center experience strongly preferred.
• Passion for design and an appreciation of objects that successfully combine beauty and function
• College degree or comparable experience in interior design, art or related industry a plus
• Strong computer skills
• Familiarity with Call Center, Order Processing or Logistics software preferred
• Proven ability to do research and logically analyze situations and determine and implement corrective action
• Diplomatic, focused and able to successfully deal with challenging situations and find resolution for win/win outcomes