YDesign Group is hiring a Site Promotions Marketing Manager to help lead the execution of promotional marketing campaigns across Y Brands ecommerce websites. The Site Promotions Marketing Manager is a member of the Site Marketing and Experience team and works closely with various YDG teams including but not limited to Performance Marketing, Brand Marketing, Merchandising and Publishing.
The position is a great opportunity for a marketing professional that is web savvy, extremely organized, flexible, detail-execution oriented, design-minded and comfortable working with multiple teams, including management to drive compelling marketing campaign execution.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have strong command of balancing shifting priorities and delivering top-notch creative with hard deadlines. Teamwork is essential and comfortability with editing HTML and executing advanced Excel functionality is a plus. Please elaborate on these qualities in your application.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Support promotional calendar planning and communications.
• Lead the promotional campaign creative design and execution process:
o Creative brief development.
o Working with merchandising, web design and editorial teams to collect/create engaging and on-brand visual assets and copy.
o Site marketing execution and marketing quality assurance including updates for pages across the website: homepage, sale/event landing pages, top navigation, product detail pages, promotions page, brand and department pages and others as needed.
o Layover creative updates and management.
• Initiate and lead cross-team communications regarding promotional strategies, web content updates and the like.
• Execution and suggestion of A|B testing opportunities.
• Occasional updates to left hand navigation, product compare, search, sorting rules and other customer tools as requested.
• Creation of performance reports and additional ad hoc analyses as requested.
• Creation and management of web category structures as needed.
• Work closely with Merchandising to implement various image, category, link and other updates across the site.
• Knowledgeable on industry trends, competitors and updates to key internal systems.
• Documentation of processes, overall execution of creative strategy and best practices.
• Training of team members on internal systems, processes and best practices, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred, or other certification or 5+ years equivalent experience in a design-related or ecommerce field
• 5-plus years of experience
• Experience working with an ecommerce or Content Management System preferred, E.g., Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Experience with ecommerce or retail websites is preferred, but not required
• A personal interest in modern design is encouraged