Lumens and YLighting comprise the YDesign Group family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furniture, fans and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Lumens.com, launched in 2004, is a leading online retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. YLighting.com launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Through both sites, our brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals and have established YDesign Group as an ecommerce pioneer and leader in lighting and mid-market and luxury home goods.
Today, YDesign Group is a high-growth, innovative company at the forefront of good design. We’re looking for top talent with a shared vision around bringing the world’s best design products to discerning customers while seizing the opportunity to make a difference and impact the direction of the company. We are obsessed with our customers, play to win and believe in a great today and even better tomorrow. The future is bright at Lumens and YLighting.
Check us out here:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 5+ years of experience managing affiliate and partner marketing programs end to end including existing partners and agencies, recruiting new partners, negotiating commissions and placements, promotions, newsletters, adhering to budgets, meeting revenue goals and other KPIs, and vetting potential new marketing partners for program expansion.
The Affiliate and Partner Marketing Manager is a key member of the Performance Marketing team and reports to the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing. This role is responsible for the overall success, growth, and performance of the affiliate and partner marketing programs.
• Lead the affiliate and partner marketing program growth, strategy, and planning processes.
• Manage new and existing partner relationships through email, calls, or regular meetings.
• Manage monthly budgets, optimizing for revenue and efficiency goals.
• Maintain, update, and present weekly performance reports, communicate key findings and areas of improvement.
• Extract actionable insights from data that can optimize and grow program.
• Create and send informational and promotional newsletters to affiliate network.
• Maintain affiliate placement and exclusive offers calendar.
• Negotiate placements, commissions, and exclusives with partners.
• Ensure payments to affiliates and other partners are on time and accurate.
• Process and oversee order reconciliation/cancellations and action inquiries.
• Execute program plans and promotions, coordinate program support needs with the Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Develop and communicate detailed requirements for the execution of program support needed by the Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Work closely with the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to identify and cultivate new marketing partnerships.
• Create a focused expansion strategy and execution plan, including partner recruitment and growing existing partners, to drive increased revenue from high-quality partners.
• Own Affiliate and Partner Marketing related tools and accounts (Impact Radius, Criteo, Connexity, etc.), and continually leverage to monitor program issues, performance, and opportunities.
• Work with Marketing, Merchandising and other departments as needed to align program strategy.
• Inform company of industry updates; be proactive in Affiliate and Partner Marketing research, engaging with blogs / forums to keep ahead of the curve and up to date on industry changes.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience managing Affiliate Marketing programs end to end, preferably within e-commerce or luxury retail space.
• A proven track record of growing an affiliate program consisting of various types of partners, such as loyalty, coupon, or content.
• Experience working directly in affiliate network platforms, similar to Impact or CJ.
• Experience managing 3rd party partners to KPIs.
• Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
• Experience in working cross-functionally effectively in a mid-size organization (100 – 250 FTE).
• Ability to develop Affiliate and Partner Marketing program strategy, break down to achievable tasks/projects, set goals, regularly measure progress against goals, and course correct as needed.
• Strong understanding of marketing attribution and multi-channel conversion paths.
• Strong Excel skills and working, basic knowledge of HTML.
• Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines.
• Capable of multi-tasking across multiple software applications and projects.
• Resourceful and proactive with strong work ethic.
• Self-directed and resolution oriented.
• Excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills.
• Familiarity with PPC and other digital advertising platforms, a plus.
• Affiliate and partner marketing subject matter expert can act as a resource for team and other departments.
• Comfortable in a dynamic, growing company environment.
Location: Sacramento, California
Compensation: Competitive base salary
Benefits: Access to Health Benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual Paid Time Off (PTO) + 9 paid holidays