The Customer Success Analyst (CSA) analyzes the customer service department’s operations and provides recommendations on opportunities to improve productivity, customer satisfaction and costs. The CSA develops techniques and strategies to enhance the department and company’s effectiveness. The CSA will collaborate with business partners across the organization to enact change.
• Research and Analysis – Gather information from employees, business partners, survey responses, system data and any other sources. The analyst will organize and analyze the data for actionable items.
• System Engagement – Learn systems used by the Customer Operations teams, such as NetSuite, Live Person (chat), Five9 and others, to understand process flows and drive improvement.
• Revenue Retention – Analyze lost revenue (cancelations, returns, etc.) to identify patterns and make recommendations to reduce lost revenue.
• Develop and Recommend Strategies – based on research and collaboration the analyst will develop and recommend the appropriate strategies to achieve his or her goals.
• Communication – Compile data, suggested outcomes and other necessary information in documents, presentations, Smartsheets, and other tools to present to business partners. The Analyst must be able to create presentations and deliver information to all levels of employees and business partners.
• Documentation – organize priorities and initiatives into project plans and produce the appropriate documentation, such as training documents and operating procedures
• Collaborate with technology, UX and other business partners to drive execution of changes.
• Self-driven to identify priorities, plan work and drive projects to execution with little direction
• Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects, with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
• Ability to understand technical issues at a sufficiently deep level to identify gaps
• Ability to gather, analyze and present data
• Skilled at creating and configuring reports from multiple sources
• Strong verbal and written communication and follow up skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations using Power Point, web conferencing and other tools
• Excellent people skills: relationship building, negotiation and collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skills set and levels of experience
• Problem and conflict solving abilities, influencing people across organization and levels
• Understanding of organizational change management techniques
• Passion for effective processes, methodologies and tools that will improve the productivity of the organization.
• Understanding of eCommerce, customer service, contact center and logistics best practices
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Demonstrated experience in process mapping, ad hoc reporting, and project management documentation
• At least 3 years’ experience in eCommerce project management or customer service operations
• Competency in use of CRM and Contact Center technologies
• Familiarity with data analysis tools, such as Tableau
Location: Sacramento, California
Compensation: Competitive base salary
Benefits: Access to Health Benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual Paid Time Off (PTO) + 9.5 paid holidays
• Access to building gym
• Employee discount
• Breakroom stocked with snacks and beverages
Let us know if this is you! Please click on link below to fill out an online application and submit your cover letter with resume.
About YDesign Group
YDesign Group is an online-led retailer offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furnishings, and decorative plumbing to design driven consumers and trade professionals. Our extensive, yet carefully curated selection ranges from iconic mid-century designs to today’s most innovative products.
Founded in 2001, YDesign Group’s YLighting is the leading design-driven modern and contemporary lighting retailer in North America, offering more than 15,000 of the top domestic and international product designs. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, whose goal is to be the best place to shop for lighting, fans, modern furniture and accessories for people who love modern design.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA, YDesign Group brands serve design savvy consumers and trade professionals through its websites, sales team, retail showroom in Sacramento, CA and catalogs. Check us out here: