YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture, and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support, and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
This position is a great opportunity for an organized, enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. This is a perfect opportunity for an email marketer with 5 years of professional experience looking to run an email program.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the success of the email & SMS marketing programs. The person in this role will have a high level of exposure to multiple functions to ensure that email initiatives are launched and completed on time with aligned goals and executed with the highest degree of accuracy and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a unique mix of technical ability, email/online marketing experience and project management skills. This role is based in Sacramento, CA (currently remote).
Job description and Responsibilities
• Plan and execute ongoing email & SMS campaigns to meet revenue goals via a mix of campaign types including conversion, engagement, retention, win-back, browse and cart abandonment
• Manage entire process of email & SMS list segmentation and email production
• Create and manage creative briefs which ensure proper messaging to customers
• Work with the creative team to set up emails for sends
• Perform thorough QA tests and verify email renders accurately across various email clients and devices
• Analyze and report on key email metrics: deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, response rates and revenue generated. Maintain a reporting dashboard
• Become a subject matter expert in the capabilities of our email platform to ensure we are using all possible features and find/test new areas of opportunity
• Monitor the retail industry’s latest email marketing trends and identify potential email marketing opportunities
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM Act and CASL for email & SMS
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• 5 years of hands-on experience in email marketing (e-commerce a plus)
• Experience working directly with an ESP (Listrak, etc.) and analytics tool (Adobe Analytics, etc.)
• Proven track record of success in developing, initiating, analyzing, and adjusting email marketing campaigns including customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, and reactivation
• Exceptional quantitative skills to analyze email marketing campaign results and recommend strategies for improvement
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, entrepreneurial, passionate, proactive, creative and a team player
• Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment with minimal direction
• Strong relationship building, leadership, and project management skills