YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture, and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support, and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious “hands-on” General Ledger Accountant to take charge of reconciling all General Ledger accounts monthly, oversee the reconciliation of vendor statements and assist in the preparation of accruals monthly.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly
• Prepare accruals monthly
• Ensure all vendor statements are reconciled periodically
• Maintain depreciation and amortization schedules
• Support the annual external audit
• Lead the process to document procedures
• Other duties that may be assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CPA candidate a plus
• Experience reconciling general ledger accounts
• Advanced Excel skills
• Netsuite experience a plus
• High degree of intellectual curiosity
• Strong desire to grow professionally
• Technically inclined and can learn new systems and new tools independently
• Detail oriented with strong bias to accuracy
• History of independent thinking and bias to taking charge to solve potential problems proactively
Location: Bay area and Sacramento area