Lumens and YLighting comprise the YDesign Group family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furniture, fans and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Lumens.com, launched in 2004, is a leading online retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. YLighting.com launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Through both sites, our brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals and have established YDesign Group as an ecommerce pioneer and leader in lighting and mid-market and luxury home goods.
Today, YDesign Group is a high-growth, innovative company at the forefront of good design. We’re looking for top talent with a shared vision around bringing the world’s best design products to discerning customers while seizing the opportunity to make a difference and impact the direction of the company. We are obsessed with our customers, play to win and believe in a great today and even better tomorrow. The future is bright at Lumens and YLighting.
Check us out here:
Ensure all deliveries above curbside delivery service are delivered successfully; Threshold, Room of Choice, and White Glove noting which deliveries request or require assembly. All carriers will have been called with follow up on driver assembly process and white glove delivery process. Customers will have been contacted regarding any expectations to their delivery.
• Update / Track all assigned deliveries using system(s) generated reports (50%)
• Prep all carriers for our deliveries ensuring contacts, location, and service level are noted (20%)
• Track all deliveries by date: last week, this week, and next week (10%)
• Escalation needs are communicated and resolved (10%)
• Document delivery processes by carrier (10%)
• Strong phone skills with carriers and customers
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Results focused, can handle multiple priorities
• Ability to listen to and follow instructions
• Understanding of e-commerce
• Understanding of Customer Support roles and the Home Delivery process
• Willingness to learn in a rapidly growing environment
• Passion for Customer first thinking
• Resourceful and self-driven with strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Comfortable working problems to resolution
Key Performance Metrics:
• Delivery Data updated in NetSuite
• Deliveries completed before promised date
• Deliveries completed after promised date with reasons
• Escalation deliveries and reason codes
Location: Sacramento, CA
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary
Benefits: access to health benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual paid time off