YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and Trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands offer an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
As the Integrated Marketing Manager for YDesign Group’s Trade business, you will be responsible for acquiring and retaining Trade customers and driving Trade revenue across channels (ecommerce, phone, chat), by closely collaborating with the marketing, sales and merchandising teams. You will drive brand awareness, leads and revenue for the Trade business by developing and executing on full-funnel marketing strategies across all channels (PR, social, email, site, search, display, retargeting, partnerships, catalog, etc.) in partnership with the marketing leads for those channels.
- Working with Brand Marketing Director and Trade GM, develop the editorial calendar and messaging to drive integrated communications to the Trade across channels (catalog, social, email, PR, site, etc.)
- Algin with the merchandising team on key brand and product messaging that is relevant to the Trade customer
- Working with marketing channel leads and/or agencies, develop strategies and programs designed for the Trade audience to acquire and retain Trade customers
- Partner with the site team to ensure Trade partners receive a differentiated and optimized site experience
- Develop a view of the customer journey across sales and marketing, and partner with the Trade Sales team to deliver a seamless customer experience across sales and marketing
- Own coordination, timeline and execution plan of multiple projects across channels
- Write copy as needed for press releases, catalog content, emails, etc.
- Submit briefs to the creative team for Trade-specific projects; track progress of those projects; participate in QA and launch of projects as needed
- Develop and prepare monthly reporting to track Trade new customer acquisition and retention, revenue by channel, and impact of Trade marketing initiatives
- Monitor industry and competition to identify new marketing and testing opportunities
- 3+ years’ experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally, develop strong peer relationships, and lead with influence
- General understanding of ecommerce, marketing, merchandising and the interior design Trade business
- Ability to determine and set metrics in advance to be able to measure progress against goals
- Detail-oriented, but also able to think strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities in an agile manner; persistent in approaching challenges; goal-oriented
- Focused on results, with a bias for action