Junior Accountant – Temp to Perm
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for processing check deposits, reconciling undeposited funds account and assist our Customer Service department in responding to customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized and has the drive to provide quality service to our customers. Because this is a temp-to-perm position, recent college grads and/or soon to be college grads are encouraged to apply.
• Process incoming mail and deposit checks electronically
• Reconcile undeposited funds account
• Respond to enquiries from customers and from our Customer Service department
• Process refunds for returned/cancelled orders
• Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
• 4-yr college degree (completed or in process)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Netsuite experience a plus
• Strong understanding of customer service
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented and results oriented