YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group is looking for a PLA/Shopping Specialist to play an integral part in the management and growth of our PLA and other shopping programs. The PLA/Shopping Specialist will be responsible for all daily PLA and paid shopping operations, as well as supporting the development and execution of growth strategies.
This position is a great opportunity for an analytical, technical and highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced eCommerce environment. This role will focus on optimizing paid shopping ad campaigns using problem-solving and data-driven strategies to update bids, adjust product group funneling and drive conversion revenue. This is the perfect opportunity for a digital marketer with 1-2 years of PLA and/or paid search experience.
• Tactical development and optimization strategies for data feed and product listings
• Ensure product ad visibility across search engines
• Monitor daily product data feed for any errors or feed failure for PLA and shopping accounts
• Troubleshoot feed issues and identify possible solutions
• Work directly in the product feed to schedule, map and troubleshoot promotions
• Work directly in the product feed to optimize product titles or descriptions and update custom labels applied to products
• Stay up-to-date with best practices, emerging trends and principles for optimizing PLA and shopping accounts, bidding and campaign structure
• Continuous research of highly competitive landscape to discover new opportunities
• Responsible for the success of programs and meeting revenue and efficiency goals
• Continually test product reintroductions, promotional and other paid shopping strategies
• Keep reporting of daily, weekly and monthly performance across accounts, plus additional ad-hoc analyses as required
• Proactively identify data-driven trends and opportunities for growth
• Audit spend to ensure billing accuracy
• Collaborate with other departments as needed: Technology, Product Management, Merchandising and Site Marketing
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
• 1-2+ years of demonstrated expertise and hands-on experience with Google Ads PLA or Paid Search (SEM/PPC), automated bidding strategies, as well as campaign and ad group optimization strategies
• Familiarity with eCommerce KPIs and promotional retail cycles
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics – formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst)
• Digitally savvy and an Excel expert
• Highly personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Self-motivated and resourceful professional who consistently delivers high-quality work
• Ability to work well independently but also able to collaborate and establish a good rapport with colleagues
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience creating and optimizing marketing strategies around the promotional calendar and key events
• Hands-on experience with feed-based shopping campaign optimization and analysis, such as PLA, social shopping, or marketplaces
• Hands-on experience with product feed management and product listing optimization
• Experience with high-end, niche or design-driven markets such as lighting or home furnishings
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field