YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands offer an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group is seeking a Product Content Publisher to join our team. The Product Content team enables our iconic brands to connect with our customers through unique storytelling and best-in-class product data. Your role in the team will support a cross-functional group, on-shore, and off-shore, by writing unique product copy for luxury and design forward products.
The opportunity is based in Sacramento (currently remote) and reports to the Manager of Product Content.
• Under minimal supervision, research and create unique product descriptions abiding by our brand voice and tone.
• Suggest enhancements to product content and data to our publishing team
• Develop and maintain proficiency using product content management systems (PIM / SalesForce Cloud Commerce / Adobe Experience Manager)
• Manage internal and external stakeholders
• Learn & maintain product publishing standards (data enrichment/copy/assets, etc)
• Adapt to competing and/or changing priorties
• Have an eye for detail
Skills and Abilities:
• Typing speed minimum of 55 wpm
• Basic competency of the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel)
• Reasoning, problem solving & decision-making ability directly related to job responsibilities
• Interest in learning and demonstrates traits of curiosity
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
• Experience using internet/ecommerce data entry systems preferred
• 2 years of content writing
• Proficient in English grammar and spelling
• High school diploma or GED/HiSET Certification
Location: Sacramento, California
Compensation: Competitive base salary
Benefits: access to health benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual paid time off