YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture, and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support, and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group’s Technology Team is seeking a Product Manager to drive continuous improvements to our systems. This dynamic position combines product management, business analysis, and some project management skills to ensure the right system is implemented the right way to solve the right problem. This position will be responsible for engaging with business teams, understanding and prioritizing business needs, collecting, documenting and clarifying requirements for the technical development team, and supporting implementation through deployment, release management and change management. We are looking for someone who has Retail/eCommerce experience in areas of Product Information Management systems, Order and Inventory Management systems. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead cross-functional projects supporting the strategic organizational roadmap.
• Drive continuous improvement to our systems and operations, in areas of PIM, Order and Inventory Management systems.
• Engage with business leads to understand use of systems, challenges. Support in system analysis and in quantifying impact when needed
• Collaborate with Technology and other cross-functional teams, to solicit input and drive solutioning needs
• Shape and maintain roadmap of initiatives, scoping, drive planning and prioritization
• Document and clarify business requirements for development teams
• Track and communicate progress of releases, help resolve release roadblocks
• Communicate with key stakeholders on a regular cadence, provide visibility and updates on progress, and set expectations
• Drive innovation, engage in R&D, assessing third party solution capabilities and potential
• 5-7 years experience in Product Management, Project Management in eCommerce retail
• 3+ years of experience in business/systems analysis with working knowledge in e-commerce and supply chain/operations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with technology and business teams
• Experience with planning, scoping, and prioritization methodologies
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Experience with tools, Jira and Confluence, MS Office tools.
• Experience with driving projects and project management best practices
• Ability to organize complex information, problem solving
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Location: Walnut Creek, CA