YDesign Group’s Technology Team is seeking a Product Manager to support Technology team. This dynamic position combines product management, business analysis, and some project management skills to ensure the right system is implemented the right way to solve the right problem. This position will be responsible for clarifying and prioritizing business needs, collecting and documenting requirements for the development team, and supporting deployment and change management for core internal systems. We are looking for someone who has experience with order management, inventory management, and product information management. The candidate will also have the opportunity to support cross-functional projects supporting the strategic organizational roadmap.
What You’ll Do:
• Provides direction with ERP, Inventory Management and PIM processes and system analysis
• Clarifies needs of business while identifying issues and challenges.
• Scopes new work and prioritizes deliverables.
• Engages with business stakeholders on a regular basis. Keeps business stakeholders informed, staying current on key ongoing issues.
• Breaks down requirements into stories and tracks using Jira software.
• Prioritizes stories into releases, tracks progress of releases, communicates release health, resolves release roadblocks. This includes managing release roadmap, resourcing capacity, progress reporting and coordinating releases with other PMs for cross-functional projects.
• Works with development team in clarifications of requirements & priorities. Solicits input on system capabilities and solutioning.
• Engages with business and technology partners as it relates to system capability, design and solutioning options.
• Works with Development team to ensure technical requirements and design is understood.
• Works with other Project and Product management in relation to planning as needed for cross-functional efforts.
What You Have:
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Experience with project management and execution
• Experience with release management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technology teams and business stakeholders
• Ability to balance technology and business issues
• Ability to organize complex information
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• 3+ years of experience in business/systems analysis with working knowledge in e-commerce and supply chain/operations
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
About YDesign Group
YDesign Group is a family of online-led retailers offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and furnishings to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in the US. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and furnishings. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
At YDesign Group, we inspire our customer to confidently fulfill their interior design vision by providing them a premier experience in selection, advice, inspiration, website experience and services that no competitor can match.
Check us out here: http://ydesigngroup.com/