YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group is looking for an SEO guru to lead our SEO program across multiple websites. We are a rapidly growing e-commerce company in the modern design space with distinct and loyal customer segments. Optimizing for Organic traffic has always been core to our growth strategy, and all levels of the company are vested in the success of SEO.
The SEO Program Manager is a key member of YDesign Group’s Performance Marketing team and will shape our future SEO strategy across technical SEO, onsite content, and backlinking initiatives. The SEO Program Manager will develop a program that ensures YDesign Group is a leader in our space, act as an advisor on content strategy, and spearhead SEO related improvements in site health and performance of our websites and blogs.
The SEO Program Manager will define the Technical SEO roadmap, and work with Technology and other teams to ensure the Technical SEO projects delivered meets agreed upon scope and schedule commitments.
The SEO Program Manager will work with the Marketing and Merchandising teams to make sure certain onsite content and internal linking best practices are implemented on all web pages and marketing promotions.
Additionally, the SEO Program Manager will create a focused Backlinking strategy and execution plan in order to obtain high quality backlinks from high domain authority sites.
This data-driven and analytical SEO leader will establish targets for key SEO metrics, and measure performance improvements against those targets.
• Define and align company on SEO strategy across Marketing, Merchandising, Technology, and Site Operations.
• Lead the Technical SEO roadmap planning process, converting strategies into a single SEO product delivery roadmap that is aligned with program goals. Develop and communicate detailed Technical SEO business requirements.
• Work with Technology and other teams to ensure the Technical SEO projects delivered meets agreed upon scope and schedule commitments
• Research SEO best practices tied to new site releases, ensuring Technical SEO considerations are accounted for.
• Develop onsite content optimization plans with Marketing and Merchandising teams
• Create a focused Backlinking strategy and execution plan in order to obtain high quality backlinks from high domain authority sites.
• Own SEO related tools (Bloomreach, SEMRush, Botify,etc.), and constantly leverage to monitor SEO-related issues, performance, and program opportunities.
• Establish targets for key SEO metrics, and measure performance improvements against those targets.
• Inform company of industry updates; be proactive in SEO research and engaging with SEO blogs / forums to keep ahead of the curve and up-to-date on industry changes.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements
• 5+ years of SEO experience, preferably within e-commerce / retail space
• Demonstrated strong analytical abilities
• Experience in working cross-functionally effectively in a mid-size organization (100 – 250 FTE)
• Ability to develop SEO strategy, break down to achievable tasks/projects, set goals, regularly measure progress against goals, and course correct as needed
• Attention to detail and results oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Capable of multi-tasking across multiple software applications and projects
• Resourceful and proactive with strong work ethic
• Excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills
• Comfortable in a dynamic, growing company environment
Location: Sacramento, California
Compensation: Competitive base salary
Benefits: Access to Health Benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual Paid Time Off (PTO) + 9 paid holidays