Lumens and YLighting comprise the YDesign Group family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furniture, fans and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Lumens.com, launched in 2004, is a leading online retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. YLighting.com launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Through both sites, our brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals and have established YDesign Group as an ecommerce pioneer and leader in lighting and mid-market and luxury home goods.
Today, YDesign Group is a high-growth, innovative company at the forefront of good design. We’re looking for top talent with a shared vision around bringing the world’s best design products to discerning customers while seizing the opportunity to make a difference and impact the direction of the company. We are obsessed with our customers, play to win and believe in a great today and even better tomorrow. The future is bright at Lumens and YLighting.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group is looking for a SEO Specialist to join our team in our Sacramento, CA office. This person must be passionate, creative, and results-oriented. In this role, the SEO specialist will be part of a marketing team tasked with growing the organic reach by executing on-page and off-page SEO strategies. You’ll get to work with state-of-the-art tools to help identify areas of growth and opportunity to further develop your marketing skills.
• Conduct keyword research and provide insights to cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, and Brand
• Write and optimize copy for landing pages
• Implement content changes such as copy and meta data
• Continuous optimization and communication of rank, traffic and revenue KPIs
• Partner with creative and brand teams to create inspirational content for our target audience
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute link acquisition strategies
• Utilize internal/external tools to identify search trends and make proactive changes to website architecture, content, linking, technical SEO to improve SEO value
• Research and analyze competitor websites
• Report on outcomes of tactical changes
• Analyze Organic trends and provide proactive recommendations
• Partner with social team to help analyze and implement best practices on social search engines
• Build and optimize landing pages targeting long-tail keywords
• Exceptional grammar and spelling skills
• Ability to write optimized marketing content targeting specific personas
• Experience in HTML, CSS, and other web related technologies
• Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, and other industry standard tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) or Google Sheets
• Experience within an ecommerce and/or retail environment
• Experience with high-end, niche, or design-driven markets a plus
• Home furnishings, lighting, or bath experience/knowledge a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, English, or quantitative discipline preferred
• Minimum 1 year of experience in SEO or content related position
• Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
Location: Sacramento, California
Compensation: Competitive base salary