YDesign Group is a family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, fans, furniture and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Our flagship brand YLighting launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Our selection is expansive, but curated to offer the best in the industry, from top international brands, to emerging studios to iconic names in design. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, a leading multi-channel retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. Together, the YDesign Group retail brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals.
Our difference is our commitment to an incomparable customer experience, including expert advice from our in-house team of professionals, plus service, support and inspiration throughout our customers’ projects.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group is hiring a Site Marketing Specialist to thoughtfully, accurately and efficiently build and enhance web pages in support of marketing campaigns and to increase site conversion across our Lumens ecommerce website. The Site Marketing Specialist is a member of the Site Marketing and Experience team and works closely with various YDG teams including but not limited to Performance Marketing, Brand Marketing, Merchandising and Publishing. S/he will work to enhance user experience while delivering the “best in modern design” by consistently setting high standards and demonstrating a dedication to support the growth of the overall business in their daily functions and interactions.
The position is a great opportunity for a marketing professional that is web savvy, organized, flexible, detail-execution oriented, design-minded and comfortable working with multiple teams to drive compelling marketing campaign execution.
Key job duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Create, maintain and optimize engaging and on brand web pages and assets, including category, sub-category, brand, feature and other pages
· Work closely with Marketing to plan, execute and maintain accurate site marketing assets in support of various marketing campaigns
· HTML editing as needed for promotional banner execution and webpage creation within our eCommerce management system
· Improve, expand, consolidate left hand navigation by page type
· Maintain a consistent look and feel in creative across the site, adhering to or working collaboratively to establish and document brand guidelines
· Work with SEO manager to implement SEO strategies on landing pages
· Work with Merchants, UX, SEO manager and other key stakeholders to suggest and optimize page improvements or tests based on review of site metrics/KPI reports and competitor analysis
· Execute and analyze A|B tests as needed
· Participate in cross functional projects
· Maintain, create and test product compare values, search, sorting rules and other customer tools as requested
· Create performance reports and additional ad hoc analyses as requested
· Create and manage web category hierarchy in internal systems as needed
· Knowledgeable on industry trends, competitors and updates to key internal systems
· Document processes, overall execution of creative strategy and best practices
· Train other team members on internal systems, processes and best practices, as needed
· Results focused, can handle multiple projects and priorities
· Understanding of online shopping / e-commerce
· Technology/tool savvy
· Ability to shift focus from tactical operations to strategic planning
· Stringent eye for detail
· Resourceful and self-driven with strong work ethic
· Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
· Scrappy – get things done within the constraints of a growing business
· Willingness to learn in a rapidly growing environment
· BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred, or other certification or 5+ years equivalent experience in a design-related
· Experience working with an ecommerce or Content Management System preferred, E.g., Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
· Experience with ecommerce or retail websites is preferred, but not required
· Experience in working with HTML code
· Experience planning and prioritizing time-sensitive projects
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Understanding of website metrics
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong Excel skills, including comfortability with formulas such as vlookup
· A personal interest in modern design is encouraged
· Moderately physical in that the activities performed are of an administrative nature
· Occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds
· This position is in a well-lighted, heated and air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation
· The noise level exposure is moderate in that it functions in an open office setting with computers and printers with light traffic