Lumens and YLighting comprise the YDesign Group family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furniture, fans and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Lumens.com, launched in 2004, is a leading online retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. YLighting.com launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Through both sites, our brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals and have established YDesign Group as an ecommerce pioneer and leader in lighting and mid-market and luxury home goods.
Today, YDesign Group is a high-growth, innovative company at the forefront of good design. We’re looking for top talent with a shared vision around bringing the world’s best design products to discerning customers while seizing the opportunity to make a difference and impact the direction of the company. We are obsessed with our customers, play to win and believe in a great today and even better tomorrow. The future is bright at Lumens and YLighting.
Check us out here:
YDesign Group is hiring a Site Promotions Marketing Manager for a limited time contract to lead the execution of promotional marketing campaigns across the Lumens website. They are responsible for highlighting key promotions, categories, brands, and content to drive customer engagement, conversion, and high value revenue orders. Key to this role is a data driven approach to message selection, selection of compelling imagery and copy, and collaboration with the merchandising team to include new brand, category, or product introductions. Good inventory positions should be considered in building messaging strategies each month.
This position is a great opportunity for a marketing professional who is web savvy, organized, flexible, detail-oriented, design minded, and comfortable working with multiple teams to drive compelling marketing campaign execution.
Key job duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Lead the promotional campaign creative design and execution process
· Develop creative briefs
· Collaborate with merchandising, digital design, and editorial teams to collect/create engaging and on brand visual assets and copy
· Manage site marketing execution and QA across homepage, sale and event pages, coupons and promotions page, and others as needed
· Lead cross team communications regarding promotional strategies and web content updates
· Recommend and assist in the execution of site tests
· Produce regular reporting and analysis of business results for marketing promotions on the site. Create ad hoc analysis as needed.
· Leverage historical performance, collaborate with merchant team on new product, category, or brand introductions, and content team to build monthly strategies for site promotional marketing
· Follow and demonstrate knowledge / insights to industry trends and competitors to continually evolve site strategies
· Document processes, best practices as needed
· Results focused, self-motivated, highly curious, willing to learn
· Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and ask questions to clarify priorities and tasks
· Demonstrated analytical skills, desire to identify new areas of opportunity
· Detail-oriented, focused on accuracy
· Creative problem solver, comfortable with ambiguity, able to build and iterate reporting to deliver actionable insights
· BA/BS in Marketing, ecommerce, or equivalent work or educational experience
· 3+ years of ecommerce experience is preferred
· Proficiency in Salesforce commerce cloud is preferred
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· A personal interest in modern design, furniture and home furnishings is encouraged
· Moderately physical in that the activities performed are of an administrative nature
· Occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds
· This position is in a well-lighted, heated, and air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation
· The noise level exposure is moderate in that it functions in an open office setting with computers and printers with light traffic
Marketing, ecommerce, creative briefs, Salesforce Commerce Cloud