Trade Account Manager
Sacramento, CA, US
Worker Category :Full Time
Job Class: Individual Contribution
As a leading Internet led retailer of modern lighting and home furnishings YDesign Group offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and growing company.
The Trade Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring our customers have an incomparable relationship-based experience throughout repeat shopping, purchasing and order fulfillment processes. This is an experienced inside sales representative position requiring the ability to sell products in a multimedia client contact environment including calls, chats, emails and marketing workflows. In addition to our customers, this role works with internal teams and our suppliers to effectively understand and meet our customer’s needs. The Trade Account Manager spends the entire day speaking on the telephone and working on a computer. The ideal candidate is a seasoned sales professional with exceptional phone skills, possesses some knowledge of modern design and home furnishings and embodies a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations. You will be a part of a very successful inside sales team.
• Sell Lumens and YLighting products to Trade customers
o Intakes sales calls, emails, and chats and proactively manages new account assignments
o Successfully “closes” opportunities to generate profitable Sales Orders and Revenues
• Proactive sales pipeline management using a CRM
• Understand customers stated and unstated needs and identify the right solution
• Foster ongoing customer relationships that promote brand loyalty and repeat sales
Minimum Educational/ Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience providing phone/email based sales & service
• Experience with order entry/management software tools and processes
• Experience with CRM tools (Netsuite preferred)
• MS OFFICE suite of products Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Design, home furnishing, or lighting experience preferred but not required
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Well-developed listening skills, problem analysis and problem solving
• Friendly, yet persuasive communication approach
• Commitment to sales while maintaining the highest service level possible
• Working in an open and positive environment which values achievement without sacrificing work/life balance
• Being part of a dynamic team
• Compensation: Competitive Base Salary with Bonus Opportunity
• Benefits: Access to Health Benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual Paid Time Off (PTO) & 9 paid holidays
• Moderately physical in that the activities performed are of an administrative nature
• Occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds
• This position is in a well-lighted, heated and air conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation
• The noise level exposure is moderate in that it functions in an open office setting with computers and printers with light traffic
Location: Sacramento site
About YDesign Group:
YDesign Group is an online-led retailer offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furnishings to design driven consumers and trade professionals. Our extensive, yet carefully curated selection ranges from iconic mid-century designs to today’s most innovative products.
Founded in 2001, YDesign Group’s YLighting is the leading design-driven modern and contemporary lighting retailer in North America, offering more than 15,000 of the top domestic and international product designs. YDesign Group is also a leader in modern furniture and home accessories via its YLiving brand. In 2016, YDesign Group acquired Lumens, whose goal is to be the best place to shop for lighting, fans, modern furniture and accessories for people who love modern design.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA, YDesign Group brands serve design savvy consumers and trade professionals through its websites, sales team, catalog, and offices and showroom in Sacramento, CA.
YDesign Group inspires customers to confidently fulfill their interior design visions by providing them an incomparable experience: a combination of products, advice, inspiration, site design, and services that no retailer can match.
Check us out here: