Lumens and YLighting comprise the YDesign Group family of online-led retail brands offering the best in modern and contemporary lighting, furniture, fans and home décor accessories to design-driven consumers and trade professionals.
Lumens.com, launched in 2004, is a leading online retail brand in lighting, modern furniture and home décor accessories. YLighting.com launched in 2001 and is the foremost modern lighting retailer in North America. Through both sites, our brands bring an unparalleled selection of modern design for retail consumers and trade professionals and have established YDesign Group as an ecommerce pioneer and leader in lighting and mid-market and luxury home goods.
Today, YDesign Group is a high-growth, innovative company at the forefront of good design. We’re looking for top talent with a shared vision around bringing the world’s best design products to discerning customers while seizing the opportunity to make a difference and impact the direction of the company. We are obsessed with our customers, play to win and believe in a great today and even better tomorrow. The future is bright at Lumens and YLighting.
Check us out here:
The Trade Inside Sale Representative – Chat Specialist plays a key role in the overall success of the Trade sales team. They are responsible for maintaining required daily coverage in the chat queue. They are responsible for responding to customer product inquiries, qualifying leads, signing up trade partner applicants, supporting Trade account managers by assisting their accounts and driving chat revenue. The Trade Inside Sale Representative – Chat Specialist should accel at multitasking, have excellent reading comprehension, use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. They should use strategy and sales tactics to drive and control chat interaction while effectively relaying tone and personality through text. The Trade Sales Live Chat Agent should consistently display patience and empathy to customer issues, a team first attitude, and must maintain a positive, professional outlook. Strong customer service skills are a must. Previous experience in lighting sales strongly preferred.
• Respond to multiple inbound chats at a time both quickly and professionally while using proper grammar and spelling.
• Proactively and strategically engage with customers while identify customer needs and providing solutions
• Qualify leads and register TPs for Lumens trade Advantage Program
• Establish rapport with TPs at a transactional level
• Create, update, and maintain customer records by logging notes and activity within our CRM
• Maximize opportunity to drive revenue
• Provide excellent customer service standards through quality interaction and ownership
Key Performance Metrics:
• Team chat net bookings
• Chat count and quality
• Customer satisfaction scores
Other Role Requirements:
• 3-5 years of B2B lighting sales and/or customer service experience preferred
• Microsoft Office and Excel skills are essential
• Knowledge of CRM (Netsuite) and call center tools (Live Engage, Five 9) preferred
• Call center operations and workforce management knowledge strongly preferred
• Self-driven with the ability to prioritize, plan, and manage multiple tasks and accomplish goals within specified deadlines
Location: Sacramento, CA – Open to Remote for the Right Candidate
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary
Benefits: access to health benefits + 401K + 3 weeks annual paid time off